DoMEn d.o.o, (.ME Registry), the Registration agent of .ME, Montenegrin national Internet domain, in accordance with its corporate and social responsibility, is awarding 6 scholarships in the total amount of 1.500 EUR per applicant, to applicants selected for the Discover Management Program at IEDC – Bled School of Management from July 5th – 13th, 2011.
To qualify, applicants must:
– have a working level of business English (verified during the phone interview)
– have graduated in the past 12 months or be in their final year of undergraduate studies (diploma/proof of enrollment has to be presented)
– complete an application form and send an updated CV (http://www.iedc.si/programs/summer-schools/dmp.aspx)
– write a two-page essay on “What Makes a Good Leader”
– hold Montenegrin citizenship (Certificate of Citizenship has to be presented)
All interested parties are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. Applications should be sent to DoMEn d.o.o. at email@example.com before May 10th, 2011. Short-listed applicants will be invited for a telephone interview with a member of the program faculty.
Discover Management Program (DMP) is an intensive nine-day seminar held at IEDC – Bled School of Management, named “the best small-business school in Europe” by “The Independent” . DMP requires no management background – just large doses of intellectual and emotional energy, open-mindedness and readiness to accept new business strategies and take the initiative. The program covers all major aspects of management concepts and practice, including:
– business problem-solving
– industry and competitive analysis
– financial ratios, cash flows and cost accounting
– income statements and balance sheets
– teamwork skills and inter-personal skills
– strategic innovation
– operational excellence
– project management skills
– presentation skills
The program director is Prof. J.B. Kassarjian from Babson College (Massachusetts, USA) and IMD Lausanne (Switzerland), author of acclaimed articles and case studies. He has more than 20 years of experience in management teaching, research and consulting.