A weekend spent learning from people at the forefront of their industries; an opportunity to exchange ideas with professionals as passionate about innovation and digital as yourself; a chance to take a breather and enjoy the time spent in one of the most beautiful cities on Adriatic coast
This is your opportunity to become a part of Spark.me 2019 story and join us on May 25-26 in Porto Montenegro, in Tivat, Montenegro!
Spark.me conference is designed to inspire you, to ignite your imagination, and to help you find YOUR spark – the one thing that makes you special, that one idea that will make you stand out from the crowd, along with the people you need to know to make that happen.
We invite you to use your voice and your platform to share the Spark.
As an official Spark.me 2019 bloggers you will get:
- a free ticket for both days of Spark.me 2019 (including
passto all conference sessions);
- four-night accommodation in a single room in the four-star hotel “Magnolia” in Tivat;
- Bay of Kotor cruise reserved for Spark.me speakers, partners, and
- and the recognition on the conference website and social media outlets as an Official Spark.me 2019 Blogger.
As you as excited as we are?! 🙂
How to Become an Official Spark.me 2019 Blogger?
Use your platform to share your reasons for wanting to attend Spark.me 2019 before April 19, 23:59:59 UTC. You can do that in any language and using a format that works best for you – a blog post, a video, or a podcast. The important thing to remember is to:
- Title your content “Why I want to attend Spark.me 2019?”;
- Share it on social networks with the #SparkMe hashtag;
- Tag an official Spark.
- Fill in the application form at http://spark.me/ambassadors/.
Best of luck!
As an Official Spark.me 2019 Blogger You Will Be Expected To
Selected bloggers will be contacted on April 20 and asked to confirm their attendance by April 24, while the official list of bloggers will be published on our website on April 26!
In addition to actively reporting on social media channels during the conference and sharing your spark with others on-site, as an Official Spark.me 2019 blogger you will be required to:
- Publish one Spark.me related pieces of content (a blog post, a video, or a podcast) before May 17;
- Publish one piece of content after the conference (before May 31);
- Publish one piece of content in the week following the Super Early Bird ticket sale announcement for the Spark.me 2020.
See you in Montenegro in May!
Spark.me conference gathers business, technology and innovation leaders, marketers, startups, and geeks, and puts them in a setting that inspires networking and knowledge exchange. In 2018 alone, Spark.me attracted 580 attendees from 28 countries. We are NOT the biggest conference when it comes to the sheer number of attendees, speakers, or startups – and we are NOT trying to be.
We are an intimate conference, with a thoroughly curated agenda, where every speaker is hand-picked. We pay special attention to every detail, and we try to make Spark.me an unforgettable conference experience. Our goal is not to be the biggest conference in the region, but to be the conference that makes the biggest positive change.
Do not miss the opportunity to become a part of Spark.me 2019 community and join us for a weekend of learning, growing, and catching some
Spark.me conference has been organized annually since 2013, by Domain.ME, a private company in charge of operating Montenegro’s national Internet domain