Spark.me is an interactive conference designed to unlock your creativity, learn from renowned speakers and come up with potential buisines ideas. This regional conference will present international experts who will speak from their expirience and how they discovered the spark of inspiration that ultimately led them to success in their field.
Nomen est omen
The name for Spark.Me conference was carefully chosen to match with the conference’s goals:
spark: A single moment of electricity that has the power to transform imagination to inspiration, and inspiration to action
We believe in the importance of conferences. Natasa explained why:
After our numeral contributions to the community through significant projects that had an emphasis on education and exchanging experiences, we have learned that conferences bring the best benefit to the community and, especially, young people.
They encourage entrepreneurship and creation of new businesses. In recent years the acquaintances made through conferences meant a lot to the whole region and we hope that with this year’s conference we will bring even more energy and encourage people to unlock their creativity.
Six reasons to attend Spark.Me
If you need some convincing, we prepared six reasons why you should also attend Spark.Me:
- Learn how to blog or improve your blog performance from the world best bloggers
- Learn about the future of Social Media
- Get motivated to jumpstart yout business, online and offline
- Learn about succesfull startups from the region and what they can offer
- Spend two days in the best hotel in Montenegro and on the beach
- Network and talk to some of the best esteemed experts in the industry during coffee breaks and parties
As you have come to expect, once again we will hold a Start Up competition. The winner will win a trip to Tech Crunch Disrupt 2014!
Registrations are not yet open for Spark.Me, but we will keep you posted, so follow our blog and clear your schedule in September for two wonderful days in Budva! We will be honored to meet you there!
Featured image by Proactive.