Online shopping is steadily taking over. In fact, it is estimated that over 2.14 billion people will become digital buyers in 2021.
That’s more than one-fourth of the entire population shopping online!
With that in mind, there’s never been a better time to start an e-commerce business. As the number one ecommerce trend to follow in 2019, dropshipping has been the talk of the business town for a while now. Whether you are hearing about it for the first time or looking for a way to set up your first dropshipping business, read on!
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an e-commerce business model designed to enable a company to sell products online without the hassle of keeping inventory, storing products in a warehouse, or having to handle the shipping process. Basically, you don’t have the products that you sell in stock.
Instead, once you receive a customer order, you forward it straight to a dropship supplier (usually a manufacturer or a wholesaler) who then ships it directly to the customer.
This kind of approach saves you time and money while enabling your business to be flexible, scalable, diverse, and easier to manage in comparison to a traditional, brick-and-mortar business.
With so many advantages to offer, dropshipping is considered to be the best way to earn money online in 2019.
How to Set up a Dropshipping Business?
There are several steps you need to take care of once you decide to start a dropshipping e-business:
- Decide which product(s) you want to sell – do some research about the popularity and profitability of the product you chose, and don’t forget to create a customer profile so you know exactly who you are targeting.
- Choose a dropship supplier and set up a reseller account – be careful to pick a reliable supplier who has a good stock of products you’re looking to sell.
- Make a sale – advertise your product as you’d normally do to get the word out so you can start making sales.
- Forward the order to the dropshipper – once the product is paid for, forward your customer’s order to the supplier and they’ll ensure the product is sent under your company name and address. Just remember – it’s crucial to track the order if you want to avoid any delivery mixups.
- Follow up – don’t fall into the same old trap of thinking your work is done once you’ve placed the order with your dropshipper. It’s just the opposite: your work has just started and now’s your time to shine. As you’ll be the one held responsible if something goes wrong with the order, it’s best to keep your customers updated about the order and shipment details and offer to be the first point of contact for every question buyers might have. Such an approach will score you additional points, facilitate future sales and enable you to acquire new and retain existing customers.
With all the different tasks to handle, accounts to monitor and processes to manage, things can turn hectic in no time. Tracking orders can soon turn into a Sisyphean task, and following up with customers might easily end up left aside. To ensure that everything is done seamlessly and on time, your best bet would be to find a way to automate the dropshipping process. That’s where TrackerBot.ME comes into play.
Tell Me More About TrackerBot.ME!
TrackerBot.ME is a dropshipping tool designed to save you time and energy by automating some of the much-needed, yet time-consuming everyday tasks. The main idea behind this amazing tool is to help you stay focused on the bigger picture – getting your business ahead of the game.
By automatically monitoring shipments, handling order tracking and tackling various customer-related tasks, such as keeping buyers posted on details related to their order and asking them to provide feedback once the purchase is complete.
This nifty tool with a memorable .ME domain name was spotted quickly and is today used by some of the biggest suppliers in the world. In fact, TrackerBot now handles more than 15,000 messages and uploads over 20,000 tracking numbers every day.
Quite impressive, wouldn’t you agree?
Tracker Bot’s Key Features
TrackerBot.ME does its magic by offering you the following:
- Automated tracking numbers uploader – A tracking number for every order that gets shipped to Amazon or eBay by your supplier will be uploaded automatically and labelled as shipped. What’s more, there’s a possibility to upload your tracking numbers manually when needed. There are also various settings you can use for uploading tracking numbers, so you can choose the one that works best for you.
- Amazon tracking numbers validation system – This system acts as proof that the customer’s order was properly delivered. It seamlessly converts every tracking number to Bluecare Express so the order gets automatically validated on eBay. In addition, this feature enables you to track your package via Trackings Monitor and check its location any time.
- Automated messaging system – Trackerbot features an efficient customer support solution designed to send an automated notification to a customer right after a product is purchased, shipped or delivered. If the product is shipped by one of the Amazon carriers, the system will immediately send a message containing the Trackings Monitor link. In addition, you can create a fully customized template for your messages and adjust them to the language of the country the package is being shipped to.
- Feedback reminder – You can use this function to automatically send a feedback reminder to a customer once they have made a purchase. You can customize the reminder as you see fit, create feedback templates, and leave out customers who don’t need to get a reminder. Furthermore, you can schedule the exact time you want the message to be sent.
- Advanced listing title builder – Trackerbot can even assist you in naming your products – it can automatically generate a title which contains the highest ranking keywords for each product you are offering on eBay.
The number of e-commerce businesses is growing, and dropshipping is seen as the supreme solution for setting up a successful online retail shop bound to generate profits.
However, every dropshipping business benefits from being streamlined – after all, with all tasks related to organization, monitoring, and management that need to be completed, it’s easy to lose track and have one error leading to another.
That’s why it’s vital to automate your dropshipping business if you want your company to skyrocket. And we bet you do. 😉