As you probably know, five years ago we started a holiday that celebrates what makes us unique – a day to admire all of our achievements, embrace our one-of-a-kind personalities and connect to what is really important to us. Yes, you’re right – we are talking about March 16th and our favorite holiday – #MEday! 🙂
Do you consider yourself as one of those people who think that a 24 hour day is just not long enough? Need more time to complete all of your everyday tasks on time? Let’s take a break here and think about it again. Try to remember when was the last time you stopped for a while and did something that makes you happy – without worrying about anything else.
If you are anything like us, you are probably a true representative of a multitasking society, someone that flies like a butterfly from task to task and thinks about unfinished business while watching your favorite TV show or getting your nails done. This is precisely why you have to keep in mind that taking care of yourself is the best thing you could do, not just today, but every single day and not just for yourself, but for everyone that matters to you. Rember – there is a reason why you have put the oxygen
We are encouraging you to start thinking about me time not as a luxury, but as your everyday necessity – like food, water, and air. Creating this mindset will not only help you recharge, get relaxed and become more productive – this will help you become more resilient, patient and positive when it comes to interacting with other people, too.
If you have a bucket list that goes on forever and
This March 16th marks a 5-year jubilee of ME day, in the name of that we decided to organize an Instagram photo contest! If you 18 and older, and a resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, all you need to do to participate is:
- post on your Instagram feed about that one thing you that recharges you the most OR what you consider your perfect ME-day moment (no Instagram Stories this time)
- use #MEday2019 hashtag
- tag @domainme in your post.
The contest opens on March 15, 2019 at 7:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and closes on March 21,
Winners of the competition will be selected based on the creativity of the post, judged by Domain.ME team. Three (3) winners will be announced at 9:00 a.m. EDT on March 22, 2019 (on our Instagram account) to win a $100, $150 or $200 Amazon gift card!
Reading that book which
#MEDAY2019 Instagram Contest: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AT TIME OF ENTRY. AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER
1. How to Enter: To enter, you must have a non-private Instagram account. Come up with your most creative post on your Instagram feed about that one thing that recharges you the most OR what you consider your perfect ME-day moment (no Instagram Stories this time). You will have the chance to submit your posts starting on March 15, 2019 at 7:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) to March 21, 2019 at 7:59 p.m. EDT (the “Promotion Period”). You must use the hash tag “#MEday2019 @domainme” in your post or your submission will not be entered into the Promotion. Be as creative as you want to be. The Instagram time stamp will be the official determination as to whether an entry is received during the Promotion Period. If you don’t already have an Instagram account, you can sign up for one at no charge by visiting https://www.instagram.com. Enter as many times as you like. Automated methods of entry are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs may result in disqualification. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person associated with the Instagram account used to enter; therefore, you must enter using only an Instagram account registered in your name. If you are a potential winner, you may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that you are the natural person associated with the Instagram account for the post selected as the winning entry.
2. Eligibility: Promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, directors and officers of doMEn d.o.o. (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, affiliates, or subsidiaries, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, sales representatives and agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) and members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household, of each of any of the foregoing, are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States, and where prohibited by law.
3. Judging. A team of judges will determine the winners. The Sponsor’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
4. Grand Prize: Three (3) winners will be announced at 9:00 a.m. EDT on March 22, 2019 to win a $100, $150 or $200 Amazon gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): USD $450. Total ARV of all prizes: USD $450. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will notify the winners via ME’s Instagram Channel. To access ME’s Instagram Channel, open the Instagram app on your mobile phone and tap the “TV” icon button at the top right of the screen. Then, search for “Domainme.” Be sure to watch all the excitement on the ME Instagram Channel on March 22, 2019 at 9:00 am EDT. Winners are encouraged to post on their Instagram accounts that they won the prize!
6. Limitations of Liability: Neither Sponsor nor its Released Parties are responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its Released Parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion, may be acting in violation of the terms of Instagram or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR RELEASED PARTIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION INTERNET SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE.
7. WINNERS LIST: Winners’ Instagram handles will be posted and soon thereafter we will be sharing the winning posts as part of Domain.Me’s Instagram Story.
8. SPONSOR: doMEn d.o.o., Dzordza Vasingtona bb, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro.