If you happen to run a customer-oriented business that is based on appointments and strict schedules, you understand the importance of having a sound booking system.
With bookings, things can become messy real quick, so having a system that can help you manage a busy calendar and be flexible enough to make changes in real time is invaluable. Especially if it does that automatically. 😉
YouCanBook.ME (YCBM) is a powerful online scheduling tool that facilitates hassle-free customer bookings. It’s a win-win for both you and your customers!
First launched in 2011, YCBM is a tool designed to help you handle every aspect of booking appointments needed for the process to run as smoothly as possible. Even though it started small and had a handful of users in the beginning, YCBM now has over a million bookings a month and is used by services such as Uber, Insightly, Shopify, CLAA, and many others. With so many positive reviews, such impressive results, amazing features, and a .ME domain that speaks directly to customers, it’s no wonder that YCBM is gaining in popularity as we speak!
How Does It All Work?
YouCanBook.me is designed in such a way that it connects with your Google, Microsoft or iCloud calendar and publicly shares your availability. This allows your customers to pick the most convenient time and schedule their appointments straight into the calendar itself.
Once you’ve created your booking page, you can publish it on your website and social media or send it via email. Once customers decide on a suitable time and book an appointment, you’ll be notified by an email that contains all the necessary details. In addition, customers will receive the booking confirmation email, along with follow-ups, and reminders you can customize.
The appointment will automatically be entered your calendar, preventing any double-bookings. And if your customers happen to change their mind, they can always reschedule and the new booking time will be automatically updated with your calendar.
Such functionality facilitates the entire process of booking because it eliminates the need for sending numerous emails in an attempt to find the time that works for both you and your customers. Think of YCBM as your own personal assistant who will take care of all your scheduling for you!
What Are the Main Features of YCBM?
If you thought that this is a simple scheduling tool with just a couple of options available to browse through, you couldn’t be further from the truth. YouCanBook.ME has many amazing and powerful features designed to help manage and facilitate the scheduling process, personalize your booking page and encourage your branding efforts.
So, let’s dive in and see all the things YCBM can do for you!
Perk 1: It Helps You Manage Your Schedule
- Availability and flexibility – With YCBM, you are in charge of your own schedule. You can pick the times suitable to schedule meetings, customer support, assistance, or any business-to-customer type of service. You can either opt for a regular schedule you’d like to follow every week, or you can have a flexible timetable which you’ll set up weekly (“On Duty”). You can even add schedule padding, which will leave you some extra time before and after meetings, so as to take a short break and prepare for what’s next.
- Team availability – Your booking page can be optimized to show when each member of your team has an available slot in their timetable so your clients can pick the person they’d prefer to schedule a meeting with.
- Keeping a record – You can keep track of every interaction between you and your customers, including cancellation and rescheduling. Either you or your clients can reschedule or cancel appointments any time during the day. Additionally, you can export your booking records and data to .csv.
- Choose the best booking option – YCBM gives you the opportunity to offer your customers different booking options, with different pricing and duration, so they can pick the one they find the most suitable. Furthermore, they can schedule multiple bookings per time slot, depending on your company’s capacity. Also, there’s a feature called “tentative bookings” which puts you in charge of each and every booking request that may come your way. You can accept or reject a request before it gets automatically confirmed and added to your calendar.
- Protect your privacy – You can increase the privacy protection of your booking grid by using a password requirement feature. This means that every customer will need to enter a password prior to accessing your timetable.
Perk 2: It Helps You Control Your Bookings
- Customizable forms – Customize every booking form by asking for specific information from your customers. Additionally, the use of shorthand codes on your form makes the whole interaction more personal. Plus there is a captcha test to fight the bots.
- Timeframe for bookings – With YouCanBook.ME, you can set a timeframe during which customers can schedule meetings. This will disable bookings outside of these dates. Additional settings can even prevent customers from making first or last minute bookings, giving you greater control of your availability.
- Appointment duration – Your clients can schedule fixed length appointments, or you can set up a minimum and maximum appointment duration for your customers to choose from.
Perk 3: It Helps You Personalize Your Style and Customize Your Branding
- Custom-made page – YCBM gives you the opportunity to let your booking page speak for yourself and your brand – customize the page’s layout and format the text with CSS and Markdown; set your brand’s signature color as the main color of your booking page; and boost your branding efforts by using your brand’s images and logo.
- Personalize your booking URL – Build a unique and highly personal booking page by creating a subdomain containing your brand or your company’s name, for instance ‘yourname.youcanbook.me’. Plus, once the booking is done, you can redicet your customers to another URL designed to track booking conversions or further personalize the scheduling process.
- Customize your messages – If your messages and emails contain custom fields, you’ll help personalize your customers’ experience.
Perk 4: It Help You Set up Tailor-Made Notifications
- Notifications & reminders – Whenever a customer makes an appointment, you’ll receive an instant notification via SMS or email. Additionally, if you chose to set up SMS and email reminders, you’ll significantly reduce the number of no-shows.
- Email confirmations and follow-up – Once your clients book a meeting, you can send them a personalized confirmation email. Then, once the appointment is over, you can send them an automatic follow-up email to gather feedback or to remind the client to make another booking.
Perk 5: It Automates the Booking Process
- Multiple booking profiles – Set up a different booking profile for a specific booking type.
- Auto-detection of time zones & languages – You can forget about time & language mix-ups – no matter where your customers are, YCBM automatically detects time zones and languages.
- Secure payments – Stripe integration enables secure online credit card payments once a customer makes an appointment.
- Book again – Automatic re-book system enables you to book another appointment for the client as soon as the previous one is over.
Need We Go On?
When you work directly with clients, it should be your top priority to keep everything functioning like clockwork. After all, the last thing you want is to come off as unprofessional and disorganized! Without a proper booking system, however, no matter how hard you try, your company is likely to encounter more than just a few bumps in the road.
That’s why a scheduling tool such as YouCanBook.ME is a real game changer – it’ll facilitate and automate the entire booking process, manage yours and your clients’ schedule, ensure seamless interaction, and leave plenty of room for customization.
What are you waiting for – use YouCanBook.ME now! 🙂